Sunday, September 05, 2004

FW: a GREAT website - PLEASE VOTE!

Dear Friends,
 
I only send political emails to a select few of you out of respect for varying opinions.   However, I want to bring your attention to an objective website not connected with any candidate, party, or election committee.  It is:
 
 
You may already know about this, but it not I urge you to look around the website.  It is very helpful and informative.  It would be an excellent resource for those of you in the classroom, too.  You may even wish to share it with friends the way I have felt compelled to do.
 
Anyway, maybe this website will help you finalize your decisions on various topics and candidates.  I hope you don't mind the email from me; it's just that I feel strongly enough about this election to send this to you.
 
Amy J.
P.S. - If you want information that is connected to the candidates and issues I support, feel free to ask me.  I'd be glad to share.   :)
 
 

No comments: